A stack of February goodness to read in March.
- Alexander Chee’s Queen of the Night is getting stunning reviews and sounds amazing
- I thought I’d give Yann Martel’s latest a go even though his last novel, Beatrice and Vergil, was a total clunker
- John Wray’s Lost Time Accidents has been getting intriguingly mixed reviews
- Korean writer Han Kang’s Vegetarian sounds creepy as hell
- I’ve never read the Pulitzer Prize-winning ELizabeth Strout so I thought her new one would be a good place to start
- Julian Barnes’ latest sounds kind of depressing and esoteric but deserves a go I thought
- I can’t even remember what inspired me to pick up the Garth Greenwell book but it sounds pretty cool and has a great cover